Customer Service Representative and Verification of Employment Processor
Veri-Tax provides income, identity and employment verification services in the lending, collections and education spaces. We’re all about ‘Customer Happiness’ which means our core values are centered around delivering AWESOMENESS to the customers we serve with a team of rich diversity, highly engaged and talented employees who get stuff done and have fun in the process.
A Day in the Life:
Take care of your caffeine addiction with a cup of Joe or a Red Bull to start your day. Say what’s up to your friendly coworkers. Log into your computer and enjoy the view. Everyone has a window seat, no cube farms here!
Review various product type orders, answer calls, and address customer and employer emails in a timely fashion. Make outbound calls to verify employment with professionals in HR or Payroll, and complete orders through accurate data entry into software systems. Rinse, repeat and stop every now and then for a sugar fix at the Fun Team Gift Shop.
You Rock at:
- Learning because you have a High School Diploma or GED
- Phone contact handling skills and active listening (you must LOVE and be comfortable on the phones since 90% of your day is making and receiving calls)
- Communicating effectively (written & verbal) at all levels to include management, peers, customers) in a professional, courteous, and concise manner
- Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work between phones, emails, and other tasks
- Typing at least 45 WPM – get ready, you will be tested!
- Consistently delivering on our Customer Happiness Promise through excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and professional)
- Computers and navigating the internet (browser/operating system knowledge)
- Troubleshooting and triaging desktop and networking issues
- Using Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Understanding basics of software application and database concepts
- Operating company equipment (i.e. fax, scan, copy, etc.)
- Following directions and handling ongoing coaching for development
- Accepting change (flexible with scheduling and new job opportunities)
- Excellent attendance and punctuality history
- Call center experience
- LOS System knowledge
- Some previous IT experience
- SalesForce knowledge
- If you can speak Spanish or any other language – Bien!
The Pay and the Perks:
- Hourly Rate with monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life coverage and 401(k) plan.
- Business Casual Attire – no stuffy suit and tie here!
- Fully-stocked break room with complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Community game room, complete with ping pong table, foosball and arcade games.
- Food Truck Fridays – once a month lunch is on us!
- Fun Team Events including games, scavenger hunts, pot lucks, BBQ’s.
- We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company that has exciting career development opportunities. We’ve had employees who start off in one department and get promoted to a different department or become a lead in the same department.
- Our company culture is powered by a very diverse and high performing team.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. For a listing of all our job openings you can visit us at http://www.veri-tax.com/about-us/careers/.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.