Director of Account Management
Veri-Tax provides income, identity and employment verification services in the lending, collections and education spaces. We’re all about ‘Customer Happiness’ which means our core values are centered around delivering AWESOMENESS to the customers we serve with a team of rich diversity, highly engaged and talented employees who get stuff done and have fun in the process.
We ultimately differentiate ourselves on our unique “customer and employee happiness” culture rooted in positive psychology insights to drive grit, resilience, creativity, and nimbleness, and powered by a very diverse (62% employees are minorities and 63% are women) high performing team who “punch above our weight.”
Position Title: Director of Account Management
Department:Sales and Account Management
Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
The successful Director of Account Management will be responsible for supporting and leading the team of Account Managers and Virtual Account Managers who are tasked to retain top clients and grow revenue with additional Veri-Tax services. The Director of Account Management will be expected to interact and communicate effectively with different functional teams across the organization and with external parties such as customers.
- Exemplifies our seven Core Values: Specializing in Customer Happiness (Employee Happiness), Make Lemonade, LOL every day, Value Others and Eat Humble Pie, Over Communicate, Innovate and Embrace Change, and Wear Any Hat.
- Directly leads a national team of Account Managers, and Virtual Account Managers.
- Delivers on our client retention, cross-sell, and same account revenue growth (SARG) targets and closely works with our sales team in achieving our overall new sale revenue growth plan though appropriate customer service, client communications, account planning, and cross-functional alignment strategies.
- Develops and executes our unified account management strategy to deepen our penetration beyond our largest account management covered accounts.
- Earn trust and confidence of CEO, other management team members, and team leaders to strengthen relationships and collaboration across departments.
- Work with Operations and others on the management team to deliver appropriate customer experience including prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Build deep competency and experience with company products, services and systems and develop competitive and marketplace knowledge and intelligence.
You Rock at:
- Highly organized with the ability to work effectively in a less structured and entrepreneurial environment
- Client presence with sales track record, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Pragmatic “roll-up your sleeves” problem solving style with positive “fire in the belly” tenacity and reliability
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator
- Technology aptitude including IT fundamentals, Microsoft Office proficiency, Salesforce experience
- Fit with our highly collaborative team culture and “customer happiness” philosophy
- 5 years management experience
- Experience in Financial Services, Mortgage, or other related industry strongly preferred but not required
- Up to 25% travel – Participate in industry trade shows and conferences (once or twice each year). Client visits with Account Managers and/or Account Executives. Quarterly visits to Headquarters in Irvine, CA.
The Pay and the Perks
- Base salary with annual bonus
- Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life coverage and 401(k) plan
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. For a listing of all our job openings you can visit us at http://www.veri-tax.com/about-us/careers/. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.