HR Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Veri-Tax is the leading national verification provider helping loan originators, underwriters, loan processors, and other clients meet the elevated compliance and regulatory standards in the mortgage, consumer credit and other industries. We provide a suite of fast and reliable Ability-To-Pay Solutions which include 4506-T Income Verification, Verification of Employment, and SSN Verifications.
Our “customer happiness” culture ultimately differentiates us and drives our relentless customer-oriented organizational focus, commitment and execution as inspired by world class organizations like Zappos. We strive for nimbleness, flexibility and responsiveness to our customers’ needs across our people, process and technology. As a result, we have earned the trust and loyalty of both large and mid-market customers for over a decade and we are focused on growing both the number of industries and customers we serve and the number of ways we can deliver “customer happiness” to each and every one.
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusion. The resultant rich diversity of life experiences, viewpoints, and thinking directly contributes to deeper, multifaceted, and more empathetic understanding of our customers, employers, partners and each other. It also helps us generate more insightful, powerful and creative problem-solving.
Be You. That’s What Makes us Great.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words to us. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, physical ability, culture, life experiences, class, and viewpoints.
Diversity fuels our spirit, creativity, and innovation. Diversity deepens our empathy and connections with each other and with the customers, partners, and employers we serve.
We hire, empower, and grow talent in all shapes and sizes within our diverse and inclusive meritocracy. We learn relentlessly, improve constantly, and laugh frequently. We respect and value one another, and help unleash each other’s uniqueness and potential. We are greater than the sum of our parts. We punch above our weight.
Position title: HR Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Reports to: Administrative Manager
The HR Administrative Assistant/Office Manager will support the Phoenix operations leader, people operations leader, and other management team members
- Exemplifies our seven Core Values: Specializing in Customer Happiness (Employee Happiness), Make Lemonade, LOL every day, Value Others and Eat Humble Pie, Over Communicate, Innovate and Embrace Change, and Wear Any Hat.
- Promotes and champions the unique “customer and employee happiness” culture including our diversity and inclusion principle.
- Supports and executes compliant and responsive human resources administrative activities including payroll support, HRIS system updates including new hire and benefit administration, employee file updates, termination paperwork and separation checklist, audit and compliance responses, and employee anniversaries and birthday celebrations.
- Supports and executes office management activities including badge access and security compliance for employees and visitors, petty cash and gift card tracking and distribution, Fun Team event coordination, kitchen duty organization, and office supply inventory management.
- Supports and executes talent acquisition, retention, development and growth in including new hire orientation and interview process support.
- Build a trusted and reliable HR relationship with every team member beginning with Phoenix employees but can also play an HR ombudsman for remote employees.
- Earns trust and confidence of management team and other team members to strengthen communication, cohesion and collaboration with Irvine location and other remote employees.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience.
- Trustworthy and discreet with ability to protect confidential information.
- Incredibly detail oriented, organized and self-directed.
- Energized by entrepreneurial opportunity to support build out of new Phoenix location and overall company growth.
- Thrives in a “wear any hat” environment that provides rich opportunity for learning and development.
- Ability to work effectively in a less structured and entrepreneurial environment.
- A self-confident, energetic leader with a strong degree of personal humility, emotional intelligence and natural collaboration.
- Pragmatic “roll-up your sleeves” problem solving style with “fire in the belly” tenacity for continuous improvement.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator.
- Energetic, fun individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong advocate and supporter of company culture including diversity and inclusion.
Please email resumes to email@example.com