Veri-Tax provides income, identity and employment verification services in the lending, collections, and education spaces. We’re all about ‘Customer Happiness’ which means our core values are centered around delivering AWESOMENESS to the customers we serve with a team of rich diversity, highly engaged, and talented employees who get stuff done and have fun in the process.
Our company culture is powered by a very diverse and high performing team (59% of our employees are minorities and 58% are women).
THE CORE VALUES
- Over Communicate
- Value Others and Eat Humble Pie
- Wear Any Hat
- LOL Every Day
- Innovate and Embrace Change
- Make Lemonade
- Specialize in Customer Happiness
Position Title: Account Manager
Location: Any US state
Reports To: Head of Client Services
A successful Veri-Tax Account Manager will be responsible for retaining an assigned book of business of the company’s current top customers, helping increase company revenue with additional Veri-Tax products and services, and is expected to interact and communicate effectively and collaboratively with different teams internally and externally. Below is a list of your typical day-to-day job duties. These are examples and your job duties may need to go beyond this scope.
- Retain your assigned book of business of Veri-Tax’s current top customers.
- Build trust, confidence, and goodwill with your customers to increase and retain brand loyalty.
- Have a full understanding of your customer’s process to maintain a collaborative and consultative relationship.
- Draft, understand, and review performance reports with your customers to ensure transparency, maintain active communication, and stay current on any expected upcoming changes.
- Serve as a bridge of communication between your customer and our various departments.
- Work with other Account Managers or Account Executives to share and learn about their customer’s processes and resolutions.
- Provide feedback about existing product functionalities and contribute ideas for enhancements that will likely boost sales and the value of the products.
- Uphold the company’s reputation and support decisions made by both the customers and the company itself.
- Participate in the cross-functional support of our customer support teams.
- Achieve individual established quarterly retention goals and annual sales quotas.
- Direct selling of products and services to your customers with existing accounts.
- Assist Account Executives with onboarding large, new customers within your region.
- Onboard and train your new and existing customers to ensure they are setup for success with utilizing Veri-Tax’s products and services.
- Willingness to attend local and national trade shows to attract new customers and meet with current customers.
- 5 years of account management or sales experience
- 3 years in financial services, mortgage, or other related industry
- Able to travel up to 10-15% per month
- Highly organized with the ability to work remote effectively and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven sales track record
- Persistent and positive can-do approach
- Fit with our highly collaborative team culture and “customer happiness” philosophy
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator, both internally and externally
- Polished interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Pragmatic hands-on approach to problem solving with a “fire in the belly” tenacity and reliability
- Tech savvy
- Understand basics of software application and database concepts
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Knowledge of Salesforce as a CRM and/or Adobe Acrobat functionalities is a plus
- Extensive use of computers and internet, including but not limited to being comfortable with navigating a Windows operating system, use of various internet browsers, etc.
- Base salary with quarterly bonuses and commissions
- Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life coverage, and 401(k) plan