Veri-Tax is a leading national verification specialist helping loan originators, underwriters, loan processors and other clients meet the elevated compliance and regulatory standards in the mortgage, consumer credit, alternative lending, education and other industries. We provide a suite of fast and reliable ability-to-pay solutions, including 4506-T Income Verification, Verification of Employment, SSN Verifications and Verification of Accounts.
Our “customer happiness” culture ultimately differentiates us and drives our relentless customer-oriented organizational focus, commitment and execution.
Position title: Senior Account Manager
Location: East Coast
Reports to: Head of Client Services
***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AND THE CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION MUST RESIDE IN THE EAST COAST.***
The successful Senior Account Manager will be responsible for retaining some of the company’s top clients and cross-selling additional Veri-Tax services. The Senior Account Manager will be expected to interact and communicate effectively with different functional teams across the organization and with external parties such as customers.
- Retain the company’s current top customers.
- Serve as a bridge of communication between the customer and the departments within our company.
- Build trust, confidence and goodwill with customers to increase brand loyalty.
- Review performance reports with customers on a monthly basis to ensure transparency and maintain active communication.
- Direct selling of products and services to clients within assigned region.
- Assist Account Executives in bringing large new clients onboard, while making sure new clients have everything they need to get the most out of our services.
- Achieve individual established quarterly retention goals and annual sales quotas.
- Conduct online and in person trainings and demos of Veri-Tax products to clients.
- Provide feedback about product enhancements that will boost sales and the value of the products.
- Participate in the cross-functional mentoring of our customer support team.
- Uphold the company’s reputation and support decisions made by both the customers and the company itself.
- Attend local and national trade shows to attract new customers and meet with current clients.
- 5 years Account Management or sales experience
- 3 years in Financial Services, Mortgage, or other related industry
- Requires 25-30% travel
- Located on the East Coast
- High organizational skills
- Proven sales track record
- Persistent and positive can-do approach
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator
- Polished interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Pragmatic “roll-up your sleeves” problem solving style with “fire in the belly” tenacity and reliability
- Ability to work effectively in a less structured and entrepreneurial environment.
- Basic computer skills necessary to perform job functions including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fit with our highly collaborative team culture and “customer happiness” philosophy
Please send your resume to email@example.com and place on the subject line “Senior Account Manager.”