Verification of Income
We are an Authorized Report Supplier of income verification reports for Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter® (DU®) validation service!
Veri-Tax is the only Verification of Income provider with a 99% success rate!
At Veri-Tax, we provide unbiased third-party income verifications that mitigate the risk of consumer misrepresentation, reducing the processing time for in-house verifications of income, and delivering compliant verifications. We expedite the delivery of complete and accurate income data within 24 to 72 hours, with no additional fees for account maintenance or support.
100% Paperless Verification of Income
Introducing our digital Verification of Income feature, helping you and your employers save time!
- Digital Verification of Income with E-sign technology
- Secure employer portal improves efficiencies and reduces turnaround times
- Automated income calculation populated on digital 1005
- 65% of all Veri-Tax VOI forms are digitally completed by employers within hours instead of days!
Features & Benefits
- Streamlined process informed by employer intelligence repository including designated third party use
- Currently have access to over 60 third party verification providers
- Industry leading turn times with detailed reporting including real-time updates on each order
- Specialists to focus on other value-added steps of the loan process
- Formal and dynamic quality assurance program includes data integrity, process and voice recording audits
- When income data is validated through the DU validation service, Fannie Mae will provide Day 1 Certainty®
- No additional fees for account maintenance or support
- Flexible order placement options
- Onshore service agents
24-72 Hour Turn Time
Veri-Tax is the only Verification of Income provider with a 99% success rate; half of our verification of income forms are digitally completed by employers within hours!
- Written verifications (with income) completed within 48-72 hours
- Verbal verifications (without income) completed within 24-48 hours
- Reverifications needed prior to closing completed within 24 hours