Veri-Tax provides income, identity and employment verification services in the lending, collections and education spaces. We’re all about ‘Customer Happiness’ which means our core values are centered around delivering AWESOMENESS to the customers we serve with a team of highly engaged and talented employees who get stuff done and have fun in the process.
A Day in the Life:
Take care of your caffeine addiction with a cup of Joe or a Red Bull to start your day. Say what’s up to your friendly coworkers. Log into your computer and enjoy the view. Everyone has a window seat, no cube farms here! Review VOE orders, answer and address customer and employer emails in a timely fashion. Make outbound calls to verify employment with professionals in HR or Payroll, and complete orders through accurate data entry into software systems. Rinse, repeat and stop every now and then for a sugar fix at the Fun Team Gift Shop.
You Rock at:
- Communicating effectively (written & verbal) at all levels to include management, peers, customers)
- Computers and navigating the internet
- Phone contact handling skills and active listening (you must LOVE and be comfortable on the phones since 90% of your day is making calls)
- Using Microsoft Office Programs like Word, Excel & Outlook
- Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work between phones, emails, and other tasks
- Operating company equipment (i.e. fax, scan, copy, etc.)
- Typing at least 45 WPM – get ready, you will be tested!
- Understanding basics of software application and database concepts
- Learning because you have a High School Diploma or GED
- Proven ability to deliver Customer Happiness Promise through excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and professional)
- If you can speak Spanish or any other language – Bien!
The Pay and the Perks:
- Entry Level Hourly Rate with semi-monthly uncapped bonuses based on performance (the possibilities are endless!) Our top performers are receiving an additional $750+ month in bonuses which translates to about $4-$5 more per hour on top of their regular hourly rate!
- Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life coverage and 401(k) plan.
- Fully-stocked break room with complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Community game room complete with ping pong table, foosball and arcade games.
- Food Truck Fridays – once a month lunch is on us!
- Fun Team Events including games, scavenger hunts, pot lucks, BBQ’s.
- We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company that has exciting career development opportunities. We’ve had employees who start off in one department and get promoted to a different department or become a lead in the same department.
- Our company culture is powered by a very diverse and high performing team (59% of our employees are minorities and 58% are women)
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com and place on the subject line “Verification of Employment Processor”.